Heart is an important organ in our body, which helps in pumping blood in our body circulatory system to different parts of human body and thus is called the blood pump of human being. The blood can be easily circulated with the food and oxygen in it to the cells of the body along with carrying out the carbon dioxide and waste stuff away from the human body. Many people suffer from heart ailments, which can be fixed with the help of heart surgery. India is now being regarded as the top healthcare destination as it carries out the treatment options with quality and affordability. Heart surgery in India is no exception. Let’s dig in deep and find out how it can be a good choice for global patients.
Various heart surgeries
When it comes to heart surgeries, there are different options available depending upon the kind of ailment of heart conditions the patients have. Let’s check some of these heart surgeries as under:
- Angioplasty: It is a nonsurgical procedure carried out in a form of open blocked heart arteries. In this procedure, you can find a balloon that is used to open up the blood vessels wherein these are blocked or narrowed owing to plaque deposition.
- Pacemaker Implantation: This procedure deals with having a medical device, which translates the electrical impulses in order to control the heart beat and thus maintain the needed and normal heart rate. It is carried out when there is a lag seen in the natural pacemaker of the heart or wherein there is a block seen in the electrical conduction system of the heart.
- Cardiac Bypass: It is among the most common kind of procedures during which the working and usual blood vessel from several areas of the body is seen grafting and thus employed to re-channel the blood over the blocked area.
- Minimally Invasive Heart Bypass: This procedure is called as the minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass procedure, which is commonly called as the MIDCAB. It is among the minimally invasive approach, which is employed to correct the coronary heart ailments. It is also known as the keyhole heart surgery.
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery: It is a surgical procedure which deals with removing or replacing the artificial grafts or the parts from the body tissues or with the synthetic heart valves.
- Paediatric Heart Surgery: This surgical procedure specializes for the kids, which can include both the complex surgical procedures and the ones that deal with heart ailment of children or infants.
- Robotic Heart Surgery: This surgery is among the most advanced options that falls under the category of minimally invasive surgery that are found today. It blends with the superior 3D visualization along with the most effective skill sets, precision and a proper control over the complex cardiac procedures.
Best heart surgery hospitals in India
India in the recent past has been recognized as the top destination for catering high quality healthcare services at much of the affordable cost. These hospitals are world class in terms of facilities and amenities and are governed with state of art technology, which play a vital part in making things better for the global patients. The highly experienced heart surgeons and cardiac experts who have ample amount of experience and expertise in dealing with a wide range of cardiac services. Thus Indian heart surgery hospitals cater a win-win solution to the global patients, which may be difficult to get at any developed nations owing to the obvious reasons -the higher cost.
Heart surgery can be a difficult option to consider considering the complication and cost involved in it. However, with affordable cost incurred in heart surgery in India, more and more global patients are flocking to India. There is a huge gap in terms of cost if you compare the cost of heart surgery in India with developed nations. For instance, an open heart surgery in India can cost you around 90,000 USD, while the same can be carried out in India at a cost of around 750 USD.