Regular ophthalmic examination on your eyes can detect serious diseases.
In addition, doctors can detect the effects of accumulated stress, which you cannot notice.
There is a saying that the eye is the mirror of the soul.
However, your eyes can actually provide insight into the health of our entire body!
Ophthalmologists explain 5 ways that your eyes can reveal problems with health.
Your eyes are window to your health Stress
- Central serous retinopathy manifests itself through blisters in the eyes.
- It may be the result of continuous emotional stress.
- This condition has previously been typical for men, but now it is more common in women.
- When it occurs, it means that the accumulated stress is leaving serious consequences for health.
- If you notice that you find it difficult to fix the view of the subject that is very close visit ophthalmologist.
- If letters start playing before your eyes while reading, you need to visit an ophthalmologist who can prescribe appropriate treatment.
- But keep in mind that the treatment depends largely on the amount of stress in your life .
High blood pressure
- While you are young, your blood pressure is probably not for everyday checking.
- The doctors usually control and monitor blood pressure at older patients.
- However, examination of the eyes actually can identify this problem at any age.
- Your ophthalmologist can notice swelling of blood vessels in the eye or optic nerve.
- It is possible that this is a sign of high blood pressure.
Computer vision syndrome
- When you spend a long time in front of LED screen, it can be a real problem.
- This problem has its symptoms – causes dry skin and eye irritation, and can cause shortsightedness and exhaustion.
- All of those symptoms will impair the ability to concentrate.
- Vision problems are not just for the older people.
- There are a lot of patients in their twenties who complain of difficulties in concentrating.
- In addition, they suffer from increased intraocular fatigue and is constantly growing.
- The hollow blood vessels in the eyes mean diabetes or state before the illness from this disease.
- It is known that diabetes can completely destroy the view.
- It is a good time to diagnose the problem, in order to treat the symptoms and the disease under control.
Health crisis in the future
- During the examination, an ophthalmologist has the opportunity to view closer the blood vessels of the eyes and the optic nerve.
- They are associated with the brain.
- If there are swellings or shadows, it may indicate problems such as blood clots.
- That can cause a stroke or even a tumor.
- There are many cases when people come to a routine eyes examination, and they are sent to the urgent center.
- Go to the eye examination regularly, as it goes to the routine analysis of blood, urine, gynecologists or dentists.
- On that way, you can prevent serious illness in time!
- Eyes are one of our important organs that help for better life and health