- Congenital Heart Defects — Symptoms, Types, and Treatment
Congenital heart defects are the heart problems pertaining to its structure, which is often seen after the birth. These can involve the issues pertaining to interior walls of the heart, the heart valves along with finding problems in arteries, veins, which carry the blood from body or heart. With this defect you can find the usual blood flow of the heart changes. When it comes to types of the said disorder, there are many, which can range from simple defect without having any symptoms to the complex ones like live threatening ones. Indian has been ranking high when it comes to treating the heart ailments, thanks to the high quality infrastructure that can lead things in a right shape. The cardiologist are par in terms of experience and expertise, which cater quality services at much of the affordable cost thus giving the global patients to prefer India for cardiac treatments including the congenital heart issues.
- Heart Health for Women: What You Should Know
Heart is often thought of as a man’s problem but in reality all women are also at risk. According to a survey conducted by the American Heart Association, women worry more about getting breast cancer, although heart disease kills six times as many women each year. It is important that women of all ages should protect their heart health and understand the signs and symptoms of their heart disease and learn the risk factors and take steps for prevention.
- Can Too Much Exercise Harm the Heart? This seems to be an interesting question to answer and perhaps the vital question for a number of readers who are somewhere very much workout alcoholic. Of late, this question has got loads of attention due to a number of news reports in the media, hence it would be interesting to explore this topic with the available data that offer food amount of thoughts and results and thus enable you to decide for yourself provided you have loads of good stuff to consider. One of the papers on the topic exercise is good or bad has been in discussion in public domain in different forms or media. The people in the sports and athletics seem to worry a lot about this question since they are the ones who remain extremely physically active. Let’ dig in deep into this issue as under:
- Look After Your Heart This Christmas
A healthy heart promises prolonged life which is only the outcome of a healthy lifestyle. This festive time when you have loads of joy to mobilize, trying some useful tips can help in taking care of your heart the best. The following are some of the things you need to do take care of your heart for healthy living this Christmas as under:
- Underweight People at Elevated Risk of Heart Diseases
Most people assume that heart diseases and blood vessel disease only threaten the overweight and obese people. However, the cardiovascular disease or a heart disease is influenced by a lot of factors other than excessive weight. A person is classified as underweight of his or her BMI value is less than 18.5. Lack of body weight could be caused due to malnutrition, genetics or infection.
Always remember that overweight and obesity are not the only conditions which causes the cardiovascular disease. Instead it is usually caused by an unhealthy lifestyle characterized by smoking, a high intake of fat and salt that give rise to the high blood pressure, a lack of physical activity and fat depositis around the veins and the heart.
- Christmas Heart Attack and Heart Syndrome Prevention Tips Heart is an important body organ in human body apart from being a complex one as it carries a number of key functions for us. Hence the kind of care and support for the organ is inevitable by people. However, despite all care and concern, one may get the trouble of getting the heart ailments. As we find the Christmas approaching, it is recommended to try to a couple of prevention tips to avoid the heart attacks and heart syndrome. The following are some of the prevention tips:
- Holiday Heart Attacks
Your heart may leap with delight at the emerald bracelet or the electronic gizmo that you’ve just unwrapped from under the Christmas tree. But you can’t say the same for the nasty holiday surprise known as the “Merry Christmas Coronary”. For many years, researchers have been intrigued by a disturbing pattern of the deadly heart attacks being increased during the winter holidays. As per a study, distinct spikes were found around the Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Certainly we know that there are certain risk factors for the coronary artery disease such as hypertention, smoking, diabetes, dyslipidemia, lack of exercises and age. But we are also learning that there are certain other triggers for the cardiovascular events such as time of the years and seasons. If we can get the true handle of the seasonal variation then we could knock down the death due to coronary diseases.
- Sex After Heart Surgery – You Should Knows About it
Today one can find the heart surgeries to be very much common in medical circles all across the world. Hence it becomes mandatory for everyone to know regarding the post surgical procedures and more importantly checking about the things to get back to the normal life. This certainly includes knowing how one can have his or her sex life after the heart surgery. Let’s have a look at this topic as under:
Keep Reading: http://community.mantecabulletin.com/blogs/detail/15317/
- Heart Valve Replacement: How to Prepare
Before you undergoe the heart replacement surgery to replace a heart valve, you will need to prepare for your hospital stay.
Keep Reading: http://community.swnews4u.com/blogs/detail/32225/