Dental health is something that is ignored to a huge extent; until we face a painful situation. No matter how much we are hammered by the Dental awareness programmes or advertisements about visiting a Dentist at regular intervals; we do not visit till we really reach a situation that needs a Dentist’s attention.
There is a wide-spectrum of Dental issues that can be highly troublesome; rather highly painful. Some of them are:
- Gum diseases
- Dental allergies
- Discolored tooth
- Cracked tooth
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Bleeding gums
- Bad breath
- Dental injury
- Dental Ankylosis
In order to address these and many more Dental problems, there is a wide variety of treatment and surgical options available too.
Types of Dental Surgery:
- Endodontic Surgery
- Root Canal – through this process, the Dentist cures the inner aspects of teeth; more specifically the areas that are the tissues and nerves
- Apicoectomy – When Root Canal is not enough to get rid of the pain, this procedure can be helpful
- Dental Prosthetics
- Crowns/Caps – these are artificial coverings that are made up of materials like ceramic, or different metals like gold or titanium and others
- Veneers – these too are artificial covering and cover the forward sections of the tooth
- Bridges – these are fixed prosthesis, where two or more crowns are linked together by replacing missing tooth together; mostly used post an extraction procedure
- Implants – in this a titanium implant is placed with the help of surgical method; then it is given time to heal after which an artificial tooth is joined to this implant by using cement or a screw
- Dentures – also known as False Teeth, these are set of teeth that are attached to the neighboring teeth with the help of metal or plastic grasps or by using adhesive
- Implant-supported Prosthetics – in this, there is the usage of a combination of implants and dentures, that are positioned into the bone. Once it heals, the implants are fixed, and the dentures are placed on top
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Apiectomy – the underlying bone structure is removed
- Extraction – in this a damaged tooth is taken out either by pulling out or cutting
- Fiberotomy – the procedure to remove the fibers around a tooth
The Expenses involved
Irrespective of what kind of treatment or surgery a patient needs, the cost factor is a very significant factor, that matters. Similarly, when availing Dental treatment, not every country has the affordable cure. However, Dental Surgery India is extremely inexpensive and the patients planning this treatment in this country are enjoying massive cost benefits. For example, the approximate cost of Root Canal procedure is $400 to $700 in the USA, while the same costs about $50-$90 in India. The Orthodontic Braces are priced at $3,500-$6,000; whereas the same costs $500-$1,000 in India.
For more details visit our website indianhealthguru or fill our free consultation form online, or even you can call us or email us on the below given details. Call: 9371136499 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why India can be the best venue for Dental treatment?
There are several reasons, why India can be the best treatment destination for you.
- Presence of highly developed Dental hospitals and centers, making Dental Surgery India a highly matured offering for Indian as well as international patients
- Dental surgeons with the top qualifications and experience spanning over several years
- These surgeons have experience of being associated with many renowned hospitals around the world
- Also, while in India, the medical tourists can enjoy a lot of cost savings as compared to other nations
- The presence of healthcare tourism planner like Indian Health Guru Consultants makes the complete Dental treatment process highly rewarding
How can Indian Health Guru Consultants make things easier for you?
The medical tourists planning any kind of treatment or surgery need apt kind of guidance so that they do come face any obstacle during their treatment. This is where, we, Indian Health Guru Consultants come into the picture. Our sole focus is on taking care of each and every detail associated with the medical tour. We handle the whole process with the help of the following services:
- No worries related to your accommodation, medical visa, local traveling, airport pick up and drop – we take care of it all
- The hospitals impaneled with us are some of the tops in the world and have state-of-the-art Dental treatment facilities
- We arrange the earliest possible appointment with the Dental specialists
- We arrange for health-friendly meals; catering to your specific food requirements
- No hidden costs or conditions; we plan everything with a very transparent approach
- Very budget-friendly Dental Surgery India
- We have a very skilled panel of Dental experts as a part of our widespread network
- With our bunch of services, we can even plan a rejuvenation vacation for you to a place of your choice in India.